Sunday, May 3, 2009

Small town life

It seriously feels so weird to look around this town. It's so easy to see the low expectations, the half assed jobs. I wonder if I had stayed and not followed Kevin to Georgia where I would be now. When I left here I was offered a job at a little truffle shop but I didnt take it, I wonder what could of come of that. If I hadnt left I never would be with Tim now. I wouldnt have learned Kevin wasn't the right person for me after all, I wouldnt of learned I was strong enough to follow my own heart. Even with the awful consequences that came after.
Everyone keeps telling me life is full of lessons, every bad thing that happens will only make you stronger. When will I feel strong? How much can go wrong before the good outweighs the bad?
I think I know a few ways to get on the right path, to get my life to where I will be happy but I'm scared to make those decisions. What if instead of wondering if I can do it I discover I CANT? I know I'll never know until I try but I have all these ideas just bombarding my brain all the time and I dont know where to start. Its hard enough to just figure out what each individual thought is. I'm tired of making plans about what I'll do, I'm ready to just DO it.

No comments:

Post a Comment