Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chloe and Lyla

Babysat yesterday and it went really well. There was a 5 year old and an 11 month old. They were so cute and sweet. It really made the job a lot easier. Lyla was the smaller one and she just crawled/walked all around the house putting every little thing in her mouth. Chloe was a good big sister. She kept holding Lyla and saying "pretty baby". It was really adorable. The best part about the whole thing was I was being paid $12.50 and hour and at the end of it the dad gave me a $25 tip! I couldn't believe it. I'm still shocked but really thankful. I would of said something but I didn't look at the check he handed me until I was in the car because I didn't want to look rude.
Talked to Jamie for a while yesterday about her marriage with Chris. It makes me so sad to hear how torn up she is. They both want things to work out but for one reason or another I just don't think it will. Either they'll do the grown up thing and declare each other unhappy and get a divorce or they'll just be too scared of potentially being alone and also being the person who made that happen by being the one who said divorce to begin with. Its just so sad.
We also talked about the whole me living with Tim thing. His lease is up in October and Jon has already said he wont be renewing the lease but Corey does want to still live with Tim. Tim asked if I would be ok with living with him and Corey and where I don't have a problem with it at all, it is a little weird because when we talk about it its incredibly awkward. It's like both of us don't want to think about it or address it. It's what I thought I wanted but now that it's coming up its scarier then I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment