Saturday, June 13, 2009

i wanna dance in the kitchen again
with the snow melting off our hair
with puddles for spotlights
and no reason to care
i miss lounging on the couch
debating what to do
i miss being able to fall asleep
wrapped up in you...
i want to wake up with you beside me
with a smile on my face
but the climate here is wrong
and i know its not my place
lately ive been dreaming
of what our future would be
and its so clear but its so blurry
sometimes hard to see
all i know is what i feel
and i feel like part of me is wrong
cause its stuck here, trapped here
waiting and hoping not for long
i wanna dance in the kitchen
after weve just run in from snow
after weve determined again
to stay in rather then go..
i wanna argue over movies
listen as you tell a story
watch as you get excited
be a part of all your glory
mostly i just want to be near you
to know its all gonna be right
cause the hope of the dream
is what gives me a light...

No comments:

Post a Comment