Thursday, June 25, 2009

Handstands

I'm so pissed and confused. Jon was supposed to move out in October so that he could marry LauraBeth and then I was gonna move in with Tim. Not necessarily in the apartment he lives in now but together either way. Corey and Tim have talked about the 3 of us living together and I thought that was fine. Then all of a sudden Jon said last night that he told LauraBeth hes gonna wait a semester. So now, I have to wait a semester. What the Fuck. No.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
So its great to know the contingency of us moving in together is based on Jon's shitty excuse for a relationship with LB. And fuck everyone for just sitting around and letting life happen instead of actually trying to do something or voicing what they want.

I have already said numerous times that come October I won't be doing this anymore. I wont be staying every single night at Tim's. I wont continue feeling like my house is not my home. I don't have a fucking home in Georgia because I put everything on hold, I put almost all my friends behind the idea of what I thought our relationship represented. It all means nothing because its just all based on everyone else's opinions. Theres not one damn thing I can do about any of it now except fulfill the threats I've been saying for the past 6 months.
On Monday I'm gonna get most of my stuff out of here, no longer will it look like where I live. Just a place I visit. It's entirely too comfortable to just be here every day because I have enough changes of clothes. I'm no longer doing the dishes, no longer doing the laundry. I will hence forth be a guest and only an occasional guest. Its bullshit to expect otherwise or participate in such a "luxury" if I'm still bitching and moaning about it.

In October it will of been an entire YEAR I've been living as a hobo just to make things easier on him. Just because my house might be boring. Too damn bad.


It's all just too fucking bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment