Monday, July 6, 2009

Employed!

Finally! I went back to see how well JT and I get along yesterday and his parents offered me the job. I'm so thankful. I work tomorrow through Thursday 9-1 but then not again until the 27Th. That's alright with me though, a job is a job and even if it starts a little later than I'd like its still gonna be there! Plus, Tim isn't really hurting for money right now so it helps that he isn't worried.
Cameron is in town and every time we try to see each other it doesn't work out. Its so frustrating. I thought we were gonna get together yesterday after my interview but she canceled. Instead she asked if I wanted to go to Chattanooga with her today and I said sure but that fell through also. She called me this morning crying about how Nick's dad said something mean about her and she said she'd call me back. I know I should be disappointed we didn't meet up but really, it was just nice talking to her. It feels like such an effortless friendship. Were gonna get together on Wednesday hopefully!
Speaking of an effortless friendship, Tori is in town also! She leaves tomorrow though, I think. She was talking Saturday about wanting to get a tattoo while she was out here which made me really happy. I told her about Mike and how he told me she would fit her in (just for me, haha) but I think she chickened out. I can't really blame her, its a scary thing! To get something permanent put on yourself and to know its gonna be painful is too much for some people to get past. Oh well.
I'm really looking forward to working tomorrow. The first day of hopefully a job I'll be at for a very long time. After work tomorrow I'm supposed to hang out with Jamie and Avis but who knows. The last 2 or 3 times we've tried its fallen through. I hope it doesn't cause I know we all have a lot of gossip for one another but on the other hand I hope it does because I know having Jamie at the house is upsetting for Connie. Also, I know Jamie wants to go out and probably get a beer or something, which I can't afford. And it will be annoying to have to tell her so.

The 4Th was really fun. Tim and I went to pick Connie up and then headed over to Tyler's house. Mr. Tim and Mrs. Debbie had fireworks and food. It was cool. We stayed until about 10 and then we went to Mikes house. It was interesting to see his gardens and his house. Tim and I felt like the cool kids because he invited us, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment