Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free

I cant believe its been so long since my last entry. A lot has happened.
Last week Tim and I stayed at his parents house to watch Ollie while they went to Florida to visit Tim's grandmother. We were both looking forward to it on Wednesday when we went but by Thursday I was ready to get the heck out of there.
Wednesday I got to his parents in the afternoon after finishing some laundry and packing for us both. Jamie ended up coming over too! I made cookies while she surfed the internet and I really enjoyed it. I love making cookies, lol, no matter how ridiculous it is. The icing was super bright and they looked so cool! While I was having girl time Tim was just playing on WoW. No big surprise there. When we went to bed poor Ollie wouldn't do anything but lay between us. He was so depressed! Not only was Michelle gone but so was Tim's Dad and Mom, all his favorite people.
Thursday morning started out really really badly. Tim read some text messages in my phone from Aaron and got furious. It was a whole big mess. He told me he thought seriously about breaking up with me. I just sat there looking like an idiot while he yelled and threw things and figured his own way out of the break up zone. It scared the hell out of me.
That afternoon Tyler and Jamie came over which were really good distractions. We all just hung out and did nothing. He played WoW for a while again and I colored a lot. I get so frustrated when he just plays all day. Ugh. I spent most of the day Thursday sitting alone in the living room not speaking until Tyler got there. I just felt so down. It took a while for me to get past Tim saying he had thought about breaking up with me. It was just such a shock. Its hard to imagine him even considering breaking up when I feel like everything is so perfect... It still makes me feel like I could cry.
Friday was boring all day (yet again) but that evening Jeff, Lauren, Kevin Sullivan, Rachel, and Corey came over to grill out and it was surprisingly fun. I always hate when Jeff and Lauren are around cause its so awkward. Jeff has such an attitude. He acts like he knows more than everyone and will one day have more money than anyone around him so who cares what they think or say or feel. Ugh. Lauren, on the other hand, is much trickier. Where Jeff doesn't seem to care if people knows how arrogant he is, Lauren is the picture of an angel. A scowling angel with her nose so far up in the air she can't speak with peasants like me. Its even worse that Tim has no real idea they're like this. He knows that Jeff acts like hes better than others but I don't think he realizes that I'm one of those people he wouldn't talk to unless forced. Oh well.
Saturday morning sucked so bad. We woke up at 8 cause we were gonna go on the lake with 2 of my favorite people plus Kevin but I figured Id just stay cause I wanted to get a head start on cleaning the house instead. So they went but I thought they were gonna be back by 10:30 or 11 so we could all have breakfast together. That's what I thought was gonna happen because that's what had been discussed Friday night. Well, no. They got back at 11:30 and I couldn't even eat with them. I had to be at Jamie's by 12 to make jello shots for her birthday party that night. Tim and I got in a big fight because I felt left out and like nobody cared. I know Tim cared but he didn't say sorry and to top it off he wasn't listening entirely while I was trying to explain why I was upset. That just made everything worse.
Anyway, i finally made it to Jamie's around 12:30. Avis, Jamie, and I went to the liquor store to get cups with lids for the jello and then we went and got our eyebrows waxed. I really didn't want to because I was in such a bad mood from fighting with Tim but Jamie forced me to. I'm glad I did it. They look really good. :) After that we made it back to the house to prepare the shots and it went so quick. I was really surprised. Typically when I make them it takes forever to get the water to boil but I guess in a newer house the stove is nicer than you would find in an apartment. Go figure.
After that I went back to Tim's parents to keep cleaning before his parents got home. Big surprise Tim was playing WoW and not cleaning. I was pissed (again) but I cleaned up all the dishes from the breakfast I didn't get to have. I'm still really bitter. I purposefully didn't eat breakfast because I thought I would get to with Tim. Lol, clearly I was holding on to it for too long. Oh well.
We left shortly after I was done cleaning and went back to the apartment. When we got there LauraBeth and Corey were just about to start watching Anchorman so Tim and I sat and watched the beginning before we left for Jamie's birthday party. I knew Tim really didn't want to go but I'm glad he did. We had an alright time. I'm positive I had a better one than he did. I drank more than I should of but luckily didn't get sick. We drove Jamie home cause Chris didn't want to go when she did. It was odd how they treated each other that night. Chris stayed away the whole time, I felt so bad for them both.
Sunday was pretty uneventful. I had nerves all day from being scared about Monday. I barely got any sleep at all. This is entirely too long so I will write about the week later. When my fingers are less tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment